Monday, October 31, 2016

Apple vs. Microsoft: Remixing the Magic

It's strange that most people can look at two companies, see the difference in their performance, and not learn the fundamental lesson. Microsoft and Apple are cases in point, because Apple was very successful under the initial founders, then was unsuccessful after the founders left, was successful again when Jobs came back, and now is struggling without him. Microsoft was very successful under Gates, struggled when Gates left, and is successful again now that it is run by someone very much like Gates.

from TechNewsWorld http://ift.tt/2fa9jcQ

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know what you are going to do as I really cannot wear the replica rolex uk. The reason I came back to you was for the quality of the replica as when you put the first replica watches I brought from you next to a real Rolex watch, you could not tell the difference. The one you have sent me is rubbish, it does not even have the sticker on the cartier replica uk. I do not want this watch let me know as soon as possible. I either want a quality replica or my money back. I have today posted back to you the fake rolex sale, I do not understand why you have sent me the watch in the first place if it was not the exact replica watches I ordered. This has now cost me more money in freight to return it. The replica watches sale you send me must be the exact replica as in the rolex replica. It must have the bigger hour markers, hands, Rolex logo and sticker on the back. As you have the tracking number I would ask you to post to me the correct rolex replica uk now so I do not have to wait another month for it, I have paid over $200.00 and want the watch I should of received in the first rolex replica uk. I have no choice then, I will have to wait. It is very worrying that you are not prepared to send the correct watch I ordered until you receive the watch I did not order back!

    ReplyDelete